The Fred Tuttle lives by a simple creed. "Do it right the first time". So we "measured twice and cut once" when we created this sock. The end result is comfort, durability and fit you can count on every single day.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew-height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 63% Merino Wool 33% Nylon 4% Lycra Spandex
- The Work collection primarily features midweight yarns due to their versatility in all environments and ultimate protection.
- The entire Work category features cushion underfoot while select styles use terry-loops in the leg.
|Gravel / Medium||642249133240||2005-C-3020-04|
|Gravel / Large||642249133233||2005-C-3020-05||210000119349|
|Gravel / X-Large||642249133264||2005-C-3020-06|
|Sand / Medium||642249133288||2005_SAND_M_DARN|
|Sand / Large||642249133271||2005_SAND_L_DARN|
|Sand / X-Large||642249133301||2005_SAND_XL_DARN|
|Timber / Medium||642249182231||2005-C-D021-04|
|Timber / Large||642249182224||2005-C-D021-05||210000121974|
|Timber / X-Large||642249183825||2005-C-D021-06|