A soggy rainforest is a beautiful place, but the Her Spur hiking socks will ensure your feet will never feel like one. Merino Wool keeps them desert dry, while silky, light cushion adds miles to any journey from one climate to the next.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Boot socks sit mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry-loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
|Taupe / Small||642249165968||1969_TAUPE_S_DARN|
|Taupe / Medium||642249165951||1969_TAUPE_M_DARN|
|Taupe / Large||642249165944||1969_TAUPE_L_DARN||210000104263|
|Denim / Small||642249165937||1969_DENIM_S_DARN|
|Denim / Medium||642249165920||1969_DENIM_M_DARN|
|Denim / Large||642249165913||1969_DENIM_L_DARN|