Lightweight, simple, durable and comfortable, the Daylite is well-loved for a reason. Reach for it when running everyday errands, going for a quick hike or heading out of town. Constructed from high-quality bluesign-approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free DWR coating. Versatile with the ability to attach to a variety of other Osprey bags, the Daylite can handle years of everyday wear and tear.
The Daylite Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
Constructed with main body bluesign-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that's durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite and Daylite Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Multifunctional interior sleeve for hydration reservoir, 13" laptop or tablet
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual water bottle side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with organization and key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Harness grab handle doubles as a luggage pass-thru
- Removable foam frame sheet suspension with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle. Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt
|Cosmic Red / N/A / 13L||843820112399||10003227||210000133973|
|Dream Purple / N/A / 13L||843820112412||10003228|
|Black / N/A / 13L||843820109900||10002926||210000133968|