An all-season favorite, the Merino 150 Long Sleeve can be sported as a base layer in the fall or summer when it's time to go backpacking. This base layer features Core Spun technology—which features Merino wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. Our Raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seams for perfect comfort under a pack, and smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front to keep you looking as good as you feel.
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino wool, 13% nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 133g = 4.7oz
|Marlin Blue / X-Small||192362324211||SW015255B38-XS|
|Marlin Blue / X-Large||192362324358||SW015255B38-XL|
|Black / X-Large||190541046039||SW015255001-XL||210000116538|