Feel the difference X makes. Featuring select components specific to performance on even more varied terrain, the Sirrus X is the next generation of lightweight comfort and speed.
Alluring in aesthetics but even more superior in performance, Sirrus X excels on pavement, dirt, and any terrain in between. Meticulously crafted with performance features and a comfort-focused design, Sirrus’ lightweight carbon frame includes our Compliance Junction — enabling a new degree of handling that’s completely unconventional in such a comfortable bike. For riders looking to push their limits and go beyond the pavement, the Sirrus X features wide tires and large disc brake rotors that slice through gravel and dirt with precision and comfort. For those who prefer the long way home, Sirrus X 5.0 doesn’t come up short.
Rider-First Engineered™: Like all Specialized carbon bikes, the geometry of each frame is uniquely crafted. This means that for every frame, each tube size and carbon layup is specifically selected to achieve the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness to ensure that no matter what size you’re riding, you’re going to experience the world’s best ride.
Comfortable: The extraordinary performance of the Sirrus Carbon frame begins at its heart, the Compliance Junction. It’s been designed to have just the right amount of flex and forgiveness across the carbon frame without sacrificing performance or efficiency. The result enables next-level maneuverability for enhanced all-day comfort. Future Shock, Specialized’s unique suspension design, prevents harsh frequencies caused by bumps in the road from reaching the handlebars. The Sirrus Carbon is forgiving, flexible, and quick enough to move at the speed of life.
Versatile & Customizable: Equipped with rack, fender, and top tube mounts, you can make the Sirrus your tool, your transportation, or both. With tire clearance up to 42c, you’ve got plenty of room to tune your ride for whatever comes next.
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame features internal cable routing.
- Using our Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy, the geometry of each frame is uniquely crafted. Each tube size and carbon layup is specifically selected to achieve the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness no matter the frame size.
- The Compliance Junction provides just the right amount of flex and forgiveness across the carbon frame without sacrificing performance and efficiency.
- Future Shock 1.5, Specialized’s unique suspension design, is placed inside the headtube to prevent harsh frequencies caused by bumps in the road from reaching the handlebars.
- Wide 38c Pathfinder tubeless-ready tires are ideal for mastering variable terrain, providing traction and comfort off the beaten path.
- The minimalist yet efficient SRAM NX Eagle 1x drivetrain with wide-range gearing ensures smooth and reliable shifting.
- Tektro hydraulic brakes with large 160mm rotors provide reliable stopping power on- and off-road.
- Sirrus X 5.0 is fender and rack compatible with top tube and fork mounts, and racks can be used with 51c DRYTECH fenders, making Sirrus easy to rack and roll.
|Crank Length (mm)||165||170||170||175||175||175|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||300||300||350||350||400||400|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||680||680||680||680||680||680|
|Stem Length (mm)||60||70||80||90||100||110|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||155||143||143||143||143|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||580||600||625||650||680||710|
|B-B Drop (mm)||268||268||268||268||268||268|
|B-B Height (mm)||76||76||72||69||69||66|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||395||395||395||395||395||395|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||51||51||51||51||51||51|
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||440||440||440||440||440||440|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||521||547||568||590||614||644|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||355||416||453||483||533||563|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||74||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73|
|Frame||Specialized FACT 9r Carbon, Fitness Geometry, 1x Drivetrain, 12x142 thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts|
|Fork||Specialized FACT 9r Carbon Monocoque, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle, low rider mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts, Future Shock 1.5|
|Rims||700C disc, double-wall alloy, 30mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific|
Front: Alloy, Center Lock disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm spacing, 24H
Rear: Alloy, Center Lock disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm spacing, 28H
|Tires||Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM Powerspline|
|Crankset||SRAM S650, 3-piece, Powerspline|
|Shifters||SRAM SL NX Eagle Trigger|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Handlebars||Alloy Mini Rise, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip|
|Stem||Future Stem, Comp|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
|Pedals||VP Platform, Alloy Body|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss White Mtns/Gunmetal/Satin White Mtns / Large||888818785025||92422-3104|
|Gloss White Mtns/Gunmetal/Satin White Mtns / X-Large||888818785063||92422-3105|
|Gloss White Mtns/Gunmetal/Satin White Mtns / XX-Large||888818785445||92422-3106|
|Satin Red Tint/Carbon/Black/Black Reflective / X-Small||888818785100||92422-3001|