The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Shatterproof 1.5" convex cycling mirror with stick-on helmet mounting - Telescoping arm extends from 5 to 8 inches - Features 360° of adjustment
•Classic condor design •Clamp fits most handlebars •Steel construction
$5.99 - $9.99
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
• Colorful • Slides on spokes • 36 beads per card • 6 pieces each of 6 colors
$9.99 - $13.19
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
•Classic Straight design •Clamp fits most handlebars •10" length
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
Mirrycle's Adjustabell uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Plus, its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and it rings loud and clear for all to hear.
$7.00 - $7.99
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Weight: 26g (.9oz) - Dome Diameter: 34mm (1.34") - Fits handlebars with 15mm – 39mm (.59"- 1.54") outside diameters
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet Colors makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. And, the bell's vibrant colors add a splash of personality to any bike. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
The louder version of the Original Incredibell. The Incredibell XL is a little bigger and comes with the same pivoting dinger. - Dome Diameter: 43mm (1.7') - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.85' – 1.03') outside diameters
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
$11.00 - $14.99
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
This is a big bell with a big ring. At 83mm across, this steel bell sends a loud, two-tone ring that is sure to catch the ear of anyone in your path. The handlebar mount on the bottom of the bell is adjustable to fit all common handlebars and holds tight for surefire ring-ability while you roll.
Safety First Just as mirrors are important to your cars, so are bike mirrors important for your bike. Features - Adjustability: Telescoping neck with ball & socket lens for optimum viewing angle - Quick Assembly: Adhesive mount on any helmet - Construction: Molded thermoplastic with ultra-clear 800R glass lens - Weight: 0.03 lb / 12g
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
With a smart universal mounting system, the multi-mirror works with many different handlebars by wedging into the ends of your bars. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 4.8 oz - Lifetime warranty
A convenient mount design allows you to securely attach to the hoods of your road bike. A lightweight and durable plastic construction, this is a must-have safety accessory for anybody on the road for many hours a week. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 3.2oz - Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Our smallest, most compact bell—39 grams, very compact, polished brass, fixed ringer. It's not easy to gain the attention of other cyclists, runners and walkers without making noise, and bells beat yelling. There is actually an art to making a nice sound come out of something so small. Stainless steel thumbscrew so you can install or remove the bell with no tools; fits 31.8 with a shim to fit 28.6.
• 65mm dome • Fits 21-26mm handlebars
Features - Simple and smart design - Crisp sounding brass bell - 22.2mm handlebar clamp
• Adjustable quick-release strap • Ideal for MTB handlebars • Fits 20-32mm handlebars
Page 1 of 1