The 2FO DH Flat is all about going fast and taking chances. Nearly vertical trail? No problem. Mega rock garden? Bring it on. Huge gap jump? Send it. Developed with the help of our world-class DH athletes and three-time reigning DH world champion Loic Bruni, we've built this shoe with the right amount of protection, hold, and style to give you the confidence to get sendy. Last but not least, a new SlipNot ST rubber sole delivers best-in-class pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy. It's the perfect shoe for going fast when the going gets gnarly.
- Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. Our Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
- Reinforced upper protects and holds the foot to take on the gnarliest terrain with confidence.
- SlipNot ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection.
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
- Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption with shank layer for impact absorption and stability.
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 395.9 grams
|Euro Size||US Size|
|Dark Navy / 43||888818942916||61623-1043|
|Dark Navy / 44||888818941148||61623-1044|
|Dark Navy / 45||888818944200||61623-1045|
|Dark Navy / 46||888818942497||61623-1046|